DIAL LAMP REPLACEMENT. (CONT)
There are seven dial lamps. Steps given are typical for all seven.
1. Loosen four turn-lock fasteners (1) on rear cover (2) of indicator and remove rear cover.
2. Squeeze both lamp holder spring tabs (3) together and pull lamp holder (4) out of dial
3. Press in on lamp (6), turn counterclockwise, and pull lamp out of lamp holder (4).
1. Put lamp (6) into lamp holder (4), alining pins (7) on lamp with slots (8) on lamp holder.
2. Push lamp (6) into lamp holder (4) and turn lamp clockwise to lock in place.
3. Squeeze both lamp holder spring tabs (3) together, push lam holder (4) into dial socket (5),
and release lamp holder spring tabs.
4. Position rear cover (2) on rear of indicator and turn four turn-lock fasteners (1) to lock in
Cleaning compound (item 2, app E)
Cleaning compound is flammable and fumes are toxic. Make sure there are no open
flames and room has sufficient ventilation.
To prevent scratching dial glass, never use a dry cloth to remove dirt.
1. Using cloth dampened in cleaning compound, remove any dirt, grease, and fungus from indicator case,
2. Using cloth, soap, and water, remove all traces of residue left by cleaning compound.