WINDSPEED INDICATOR ZERO ADJUSTMENT, ID-3731GMQ-11, ID-373B/GMQ-11, OR
ID-373CG MQ -11.
For windspeed indicator zero adjustment on ID-373A/GMQ-11, see paragraph 2-5.
1. Loosen four turn-lock fasteners (1) and remove rear cover (2).
Hold indicator firmly against front panel when removing screws to prevent dropping.
2. While holding indicator firmly against front panel, remove four screws (3) and lockwashers (4)
and carefully turn indicator (5) to face outward.
3. Carefully move lever (6) to face pointer (7) at zero.
4. Position indicator (5) on inside of front panel and install four screws (3) and lockwashers (4).
Tighten screws evenly.
5. Install rear cover (2) and tighten four turn-lock fasteners (1).