b. Install Printer as follows:
(1) Remove Printer from case #8 and place it next to MARWIN Processor on operational work surface.
(2) Prepare Printer for use as follows:
(a) Release two cover latches.
(b) Lift cover to extreme up postion.
(c) Remove W12 and W13 cables stored inside of case.
(d) Check paper supply in accordance with TM 11-7035-217-24. If necessary, reload paper.
(3) Conned Printer to MARWIN Processor as follows:
(a) Connect W12P2 to Printer power connector.
(b) Remove protective cover from MARWIN Processor PWR OUT connector.
(c) Connect W12P1 to MARWIN Processor PWR OUT connector.
(d) Connect W13P2 to Printer RS-232C interface connector.
(e) Connect W13P1 to MARWIN Processor S2 connector.
c. Install DCT as follows:
(1) Remove DCT from case #8 and place it in close proximity to MARWIN Processor on operational work
(2) Unfasten velcro fastener and open field case of DCT.
(3) Unfold sunshade and attach it to velcro fasteners.
d. Install Power Supply Unit as follows:
(1) Remove Power Supply Unit from case #8 and place unit, with cover facing upwards, next to MARWIN
Processor on operational wok surface.
(2) Prepare Power Supply Unit for use as follows:
TO EQUALIZE PRESSURE, PRESS PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
BUTTON BEFORE UNLOCKING CASE.
(a) Press cover pressure relief valve button to equal&e case pressure.
(b) Release four cover latches.
(c) Remove cover.