(d) Slide UHF omni antenna over antenna
Secure antenna in place by
tightening both wing nuts on U-bolt clamp.
(e) Connect A6W1P2 to antenna switch
ANTENNA A connector.
(6) Install directional antenna (4) as follows:
(a) Remove directional antenna from case #7.
(b) Position antenna so that antenna mounting
tongue aligns with grooves of channel on
antenna mast and slide mounting tongue
into channel until tongue is fully seated.
(c) Point directional antenna in downwind
direction. T i g h t e n t r i p o d d i r e c t i o n a l
antenna hold-down knob (14A) by turning
(d) If antennas are not vertical, re-level tripod
by repeating step (1) (C).
(e) Connect directional antenna to antenna
switch (16) as follows:
(1) Remove protective cover from
directional antenna connector.
(2) Remove cable A6W2 (17) from case
(3) Connect A6W2P2 to directional
(4) Connect A6W2P1 to antenna switch
ANTENNA B connector.
(7) Connect antenna switch to UHF antenna
amplifier as follows:
(a) Remove cable A6W3 (18) from case #7.
(b) Connect A6W3P1 to antenna switch OUT
(c) Connect A6W3P2 to UHF antenna amplifier