(b) Ensure that MARWIN Processor STD BY LED is illuminated. If LED is not illuminated, refer to Chapter 3.
(c) Press MARWIN Processor power ON switch.
(d) Verify that MARWIN Processor PWR ON LED illuminates. lf LED does not illuminate, refer to Chapter 3.
(e) At power-up, verify that MARWIN Processor automatically initiates self test by observing that MARWIN
Processor display reads "Diagnostics in process -Wait!".
(2) Verify that MARWIN Processor successfully completes self test by observing that MARWIN Processor
display reads "System test passed -No errors found". lf either a "Warning" or "System is faulty!" message
appears on display, refer to TM 11-6660-280-10, Section 2, paragraph 8.
(3) Verify that communication link between MARWIN Processor and Printer is established by observing that
Start Up Date and Time are printed. lf there is no printout, you may have forgot to power-up printer before
MARWIN Processor was powered-up. lf this happens, turn off MARWIN Processor and then repeat steps (1)
and (2) above. If, after repeating steps (1) and (2), you are still unable to obtain a printout, refer to Chapter 3.
(4) Enter time and date as follows:
(a) Press "C4" (ACCEPT) if time and date In GMT are correct.
(b) Press "C5" (REJECT) if incorrect and reenter time and date using DATA ENTRY pad. Refer to
TM 11-6660-280-10, Section 4.
Printer self test is optional.
d. Self test Printer by printing a test pattern. A test pattern consists of one page of alphanumeric characters and
illustrates different print styles and sizes. To print a test pattern, proceed as follows:
(1) Set Printer power switch to off position.
(2) Push down and hold LF/FF button while turning power switch on. Release button after carriage starts to
move (2-3 seconds).
(3) Examine test pattern for print quality and, if you suspect problems, refer to TM 11-7035-217-24.
e. Turn on and self test RDF Unit as follows:
ENSURE THAT ALL PERSONNEL ARE OUT OF ANTENNA
ROTATION RANGE TO SAFEGUARD AGAINST INJURY TO
PERSONNEL BY INADVERTENT ANTENNA ROTATION WHEN RDF
IS TURNED ON.
(1) Turn on RDF Unit as follows:
(a) Set 24 VDC Power Supply AC PWR circuit breaker to ON position.