Figure 8. Wind Measuring Set AN/GMQ11.
Speed Recorder RO2( )/GMQ when a permanent, auto-
1. NOMENCLATURE: Wind Measuring Set AN/GMQ11.
matically recorded, continuous record of windspeed and
2. TYPE CLASSIFICATION: Standard A.
wind direction is required.
3. SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Unclassified.
6. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Power consumption _ _ _ _ _ _ 60 w, 0.5 amp.
4. PRIMARY USE OR CONCEPT OF EMPLOYMENT:
Voltage requirements _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 105 to 125 vac, 60 Hz,
Indicates wind direction and measures windspeed.
5. BRIEF FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION: Wind Meas-
Windspeed _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Either 0 to 120 kn
uring Set AN/GMQ11 is a fixed unit designed to provide
or 0 to 121 mph as
visual indication of windspeed and wind direction values.
Wind Measuring Set AN/GMQ11 is used independently
when an observer is present to read and record the meter
indications, but also may be used with Wind Direction and