Figure 25. Computer, Humidity-Temperature
1. NOMENCLATURE: Computer, Humidity-Temperature
5. BRIEF FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION: Computer
Humidity-Temperature CP223C/UM is used to evaluate
2. TYPE CLASSIFICATION: Standard A.
temperature and relative humidity information being re-
ceived from a balloon-borne radiosonde. The CP223C/UM
3. SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Unclassified.
is a circular slide rule which consists of three concentric
plastic disks mounted together at their common center
4. PRIMARY USE OR CONCEPT OF EMPLOYMENT:
so that each one is free to rotate. Also located on the
Used in evaluating temperature and humidity from radio-
center is a transparent cursor arm with a hairline. The
hairline radially aligns the graduations of one disk with