Figure 38. Aneroid Barometer ML102( ).
1. NOMENCLATURE: Aneroid Barometer ML 102( ).
In. of mercury _ _ _ _ _ 22 to 31.5 (ML102B,
2. TYPE CLASSIFICATION: Standard A.
3. SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Unclassified.
ML102B, E, F _ _ _ 745 to 1,085.
4. PRIMARY USE OR CONCEPT OF EMPLOYMENT:
ML102D, G _ _ _ 745 to 1,065.
Used to measure atmospheric pressure.
_ _ _ _ _ _ 0.02 from 22 to 31,
5. BRIEF FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION:
numbered each 0.1 in.
Aneroid Barometer ML102( ) is designed for use in
(ML102B, E, F).
fixed or mobile stations and for transport by hand or in
Millibar scale, ML102B,
1 mb, numbered each 5
vehicles. Apart from the measurement of atmospheric
pressure, the ML102( ) can be used in determining height
Reading position _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Vertical (ML102B,
above sea level or above the ground, and in determining
E, F), horizontal
differences in elevation between two points.
6. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Type _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Aneroid, portable, pre-
Type _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Weatherproofed ply-