Figure 41. Clock ML145.
1. NOMENCLATURE: Clock ML145.
Diameter _ _ _ _ _ _ 93 mm.
Weight _ _ _ _ _ _ 2 lb net.
2. TYPE CLASSIFICATION: Standard A.
7. MAJOR COMPONENT:
3. SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Unclassified.
4. PRIMARY USE OR CONCEPT OF EMPLOYMENT:
8. SET, SYSTEM, FACILITY, AND CONFIGURATION
Used to rotate chart cylinders of Barograph ML3( )
and Barograph ML563/UM.
This equipment is used with Barograph ML3 or
5. BRIEF FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION:
Clock ML145 is an 8-day, spring-driven, integrally
9. ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AND
propelled mechanism used in Barograph ML3( ) and
Barograph ML563/UM to aid in the recording of varia-
tions in atmospheric pressure. The ML145 rotates
10. TOOLS AND TEST EQUIPMENT:
itself and a chart cylinder, in which it is mounted, around
Screwdriver Set, Jeweler.
on a main shaft fastened to the base of the barograph.
Barometer, Aneroid, or Barometer Mercurial.
Chart ML236 is mounted on the chart cylinder. As the
11. REFERENCE DATA AND LITERATURE:
ML145 rotates with the chart cylinder and the chart, a
TM 11425 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ML145
pen makes marks on the chart representing variations in
atmospheric pressure. The chart furnishes a record of
12. REPAIR PARTS SUPPORT CAPABILITY:
changes in air pressure with respect to time. Clock
ML145 which completes 1 revolution in 4 days measures
13. TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Operator MOS 93E20, 93F20.
6. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Maintenance MOS 35C20.
Type _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Spring driven, integral
14. TYPICAL BASIS OF ISSUE:
propulsion, 8-day clock.
Revolution _ _ _ _ _ _ 1 complete revolution in
15. PRICE DATA.
16. ITEM REPLACED: None.
Special features _ _ _ _ Fast and slow adjustment.
Height _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 175 mm.
17. REMARKS: None.