1. NOMENCLATURE: Regulator, Hydrogen ML193.
Gage, low pressure _ _ _ _ _ Indicates pressure from 0
to 50 psi,
2. TYPE CLASSIFICATION: Standard A.
_ _ _ _ _ Diaphragm-type reducing.
_ _ _ _ _ For detachment to hydro-
3. SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Unclassified.
gen cylinder valve.
Weight _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 6 lb net.
4. PRIMARY USE OR CONCEPT OF EMPLOYMENT:
Indicates pressure and controls flow of gas during
7. MAJOR COMPONENT:
Regulator, Hydrogen ML193.
5. BRIEF FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION:
Hydrogen Regulator ML193 provides a means of
8. SET, SYSTEM, FACILITY, AND CONFIGURATION
indicating pressure and cubic content of a standard hydro-
gen cylinder and throttling the rate of discharge to a 1ow-
Used with meteorological balloons, Hose ML81, and a
pressure outlet, The unit is equipped with fittings for
attachment of the regulator to the hydrogen cylinder
valve and for attachment of ML81 and Coupling ML49
9. ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AND AUX-
to the outlet valve. The ML193 is not used with
ILIARY EQUIPMENT: None.
10. TOOLS AND TEST EQUIPMENT: None.
6. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
_ _ _ _ _ Brass.
11. REFERENCE DATA AND LITERATURE:
Gage, high pressure _ _ _ Indicates pressure from 0
TM 11666021812, 25P _ _ AN/TMQ4
to 3,000 psi.